Hello readers i am ashish pathak today i am going to share my one of the best finding which i got in skype.

I Got Cross Site Scripting Bug In Skype :D




What Is Cross Site Scripting :-

Google Says Cross-site scripting (XSS) is a type of computer security vulnerability typically found in Web applications. XSS enables attackers to inject client-side script into Web pages viewed by other users. A cross-site scripting vulnerability may be used by attackers to bypass access controls such as the same-origin policy.

Proof Of Concept Full Video Watch In HD



When i reported about this bug to microsoft they accept my report and decided to provide me  hall of fame. and my reaction is.


Thanks for reading if you have any question related to bug hunting or anything else then please drop your comments in comment box ...


Post a Comment

 
Top